30.3.09

TAG - D5

Adeh.. kena tag jugak layi kali ni...

#1 - 5 names I go by:
- Mak - my daughters
- My full name
- Intan - my grandma called me this name
- Kak Cik - other family member call me this name
- Anjang - my neice & nephew

#2 - 5 jobs I have had in my life
- sales and marketing exec
- business development manager
- operation manager
- IT Operation (network)
- Researcher/Teacher

#3 - 5 places I have lived before
- my hometown
- kuantan
- shah alam
- pandan area, KL
- a border town to Thailand.. :)

#4 - 5 TV shows that I watch currently
- Whatever shows from CH811
- Whatever shows from CH106
- Whatever shows from CH501
- Whatever shows from CH613
- Whatever shows from... other channel subscribed...

#5 - 5 places I have been
- Negeri-negeri semenanjung Malaysia
- Sabah
- Sarawak
- Thailand
- Singapore

#6 - 5 people that contact/e-mail me regularly
- my beloved darling(s) - few names falled under this category.. :)
- my boz and my opismate
- bank officers since I always miss the installment due date
- my 'kutu' member(s)
- ninna of bandar roundabout..

#7 - 5 of my favorate foods
- laksa kedah
- passembor..
- ikan bakar
- sayur cermin..
- anything cooked by my mom.. (tak dapat lagi dah sejak mak meninggal)

#8 - 5 things I would like to do..
- take a nap.. really tired at this point of time
- browsing
- ironing
- eating
- jogging

#9 - 5 things I am looking forward to
- finished up my kitchen repair as soon as possible
- start my research - LIS
- start a new job at my new organization
- pick up my daughter from school
- spend time with my kids..

#10 - 5 friend I think will respond
- someone
- anyone
- everyone
- or.. no one
- ... basically, who likes to do it .. juz do it.. i don't really have friend to tag..

sungguh la tak menarik menjawab tag dalam keadaan ngantuk ni.. ntah haper la yang aku merapu nih..

1 comment:

`in said...

hahaha mekasih achik :p

tapi tetengah mamai pun leh ingat channel astr0!
memang kagum gila aa :p