12.3.09

TAG - 2008 cute 3logger Award

kena tag .. aduh... apakah!!!!! tp kan ke untuk 2008 ni.. cam dah lepaih dateline je..

anyway.. i'm not really sure what this award is all about. but i believe it's kind of fun to 'dig' and trying to 'faun' that probably 'lost' blinded by mist of daily life.. hwahwahwa.. don't ask me what it means..

just b4 i proceed.. i will explain the rule of this award:

1. Copy badge “2008 Cute’s 3logger Award” and paste into ur blog
2. Link the wonderful person who gave this award to u
3. Next, u have to state 10 random facts about urself/hobby before choosing the another 10 recipients for this award

Step 1 - Copy badge “2008 Cute’s 3logger Award” and paste into ur blog - DONE

Step 2 - Link the wonderful person who gave this award to u


the wonderful person who tag me is achiq of achiq.net..
ok.. now Step 2 is DONE

Step 3 - 10 random facts/hobby about me


This part i think really squeezing my thought.. suddenly my mind less agile then b4..

1. My hobby - SLEEPING and BROWSING the net
2. My sport - Volleyball and Bowling
3. My gadget - Handphone and Notebook
4. My 'never regret shopping' - anything to do with computer stuff
5. My 'willing to spend' thing on my daily outfit - shoes.. because.. i am willing to spend RM300 for shoes and RM1 for shirt (bundle)
6. Thing i like to keep when cleaning my store - i rather keep my 'berus sabut' if it is still in tact as compared to other things such as free gift container or free gift mug..
7. My favorite band - EAGLE - because i can't really identify the music genre till now.
8. I always put my watch at right hand side.
9. I take hot drink almost all the time.. even in the hot day.
10. I love 'ironing' and really looking forward to having my own 'laundry shop' one day..

Step 4 - 10 recipients for this award

and now... the lucky 10 recipients for this award go to..

Zana - double tag dah dia ni
Sheera - sama gak aa... sahabat ni pun kena double tag dah..
Khy - only if he is still alive in this virtual world.. huhuhu..

who else...

probably.. anyone who out of sudden 'bump' in here.. feel free to tag your own self and link your tag to this page... and it really make me a wonderful person of yours indirectly... or at least that how i feel.. hahaha!!!

hwa... can i do this?... sure i can ..

so.. finally.. i am DONE.. WALLA!!

3 comments:

`in said...

waaaa tq achikkk :D

point #10 tu yg menarik ..
memang tak sangka lak achik nak bukak dobi

ngeeee~ :D

Zana S said...

bukak kat kl tau. lebih tepat sebelah umah aku. aku la pelanggan tetap ko nnt. payment??? supsup soy je la.. ekekeke

intan said...

to 'in..

ekeke.. best pe buka kedai dobi..

to zana..

adeh!!! ni saja aa tu nak jadi pelanggan tetap aku yg bayo cukup bulan.. ekekeke..

tapi kan aku ingat untuk hg la zana aku bagi special skit aa.. aku akan buat 'post paid service' untuk hg sorang je... amacam?

LOL