9.8.08

CORETAN 090808

salam untuk semua.

firstly, thanks to ninna for calling me after reading my entry. it really means a lot. i hope i have more time to chat with u but with current condition, i have to put the thought aside. i am truely sorry, insyaallah if time permitted, i will call you. hope that time the phone near you.. hehehe..

zana, it has been a long time since the last time i chat with you. i hope you have time to read my blog so that you understand why i am not able to approach you now. at the mean while, i hope you are in good condotion, physically and mentally.. if you got what i mean.

khy.. i just hope you have time to check my blog. don't work so hard till u turn up to be the 'OILMAN'.. hahaha.. and i really hope you manage to remote your desktop. sorry for not being able to assist you last time.

today, i am here at my kampung house. my mom no longer here. She and my nenek, moved to my brother's house across the street. so it's only me and my baby. as she is sleeping now, so grab the opportunity to check my blog and also finding the new syndrom... the SKRUB sydrome... hahaha... what a cute name.

why moving my mom..? simply because i need to renovate this house. i plan to build the new room attached to bathroom.. a proper kitchen and other area.. that need to rebuild. i am currently living in 'rumah pusaka ayah'. at fist i never plan to stay here, but my mom insist. so i have to repair and renovate few areas of the house. it may take 11/2 months to complete. i do not care how long, so long i can provide a comfolrtable place for my mom to stay.

her condition, not convincing.. she lost her hearing.. probably 90%. she is so weak. she sleep most of the time. it's hard to see her open her eyes.

with her condition, i feel somehow guilty for moving her from this house, but she need a better place now..

deep in my heart, i am feeling so lonely without her around.. sometimes i cried.. but i do not know why.. probably because i do not know how long will she be here..

that life.. no one exist in this world without promise of leaving..

~ hanya ALLAH yang mengetahui..

No comments: