1.3.08

messy: reason vs excuse

life never complete...


my messy desk... there is nothing i can do now.. 'MALAS' is the best word to describe my feeling. not because i'm too lazy to clean the mess.. but.. somehow i feel that if i have too much work to do at the same time.. and the date lines like 'back-to-back' situation.. ~sigh!!!!

when i think about my work now.. like building a backhaul for Wireless MESH.. hwahwahwa.. invisible and yet it is there... MESH... messy... hehehe.. cam lebih kurang je aa kan...

need to clean up eh!! ye aa.. busy or not.. messy is messy rite.. MALAS i think is more to excuse but not the real reason.. *broad smile*

~ that all for now.. take care all.. don't be like me eh~~

4 comments:

`in said...

SEMAK YG PALING KEMAS YE ACHIK?
ngeee~ :D

intan said...

itu la tu... part yg paling kemas.. adeh la.. tataw bila nak kemas balik..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

shah|ra Hash|m said...

shera pon lebih kurang cam achik gak tang meja tuh..kekadang messy ke hape ke dah tak pikir.priority goes to the w-o-r-k.huhu